Establishing an enterprise
ESTABLISHING AN ENTERPRISE
REGISTRATION OF COMPANIES
Legal forms of companies are:
- Limited Liability Company,
- Joined-stock Company.
Limited Liability Company (Llc.)
Limited Liability Company is a company established by one or more legal or natural persons (maximum 50). Stake in the company can be cash or in kind. Paid-in share capital on the payment date amounts to less than 500 EUR in RSD counter value, of which at least half is paid to the company’s temporary account until the registration of the company, and the remaining shall be paid within 2 years from the date of registration.
- Registration fee: 4,500.00 RSD to be paid to the Agency for Business Registers bank account no. 840-29770845-52, reference no. 01,
- Fee for determination of the register/master number: 1,870.00 RSD is to be paid to the Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia bank account no. 840-742221843-57, reference number 97.
- With the application for registration of a limited liability company, the following documents are to be submitted:
- Articles of Association (Decision or Agreement),
- Bank certificate on payment of cash stake on the temporary account or certified statement of the founder that he/she has secured the cash stake.
- Founders’ Agreement on Cash Stake Value unless it is included in the Articled of Association,
- Certified signature of representatives (OP form),
- Proof of fee payment and
- Proof of founders’ identity (ID card or passport photocopy)
Documents are submitted to the Agency for Business Registers – Organization Unit in Kraljevo
Procedure upon the reception of the decision on registration is the same as with entrepreneur shops.